Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pleasantly Plump


You can ask almost anyone to name a sexy sensual goddess from all the popular beauties and many people will say Marilyn Monroe. However, what many people do not realize that Marilyn was a size 12! A TWELVE!!! If she were alive today, she would be considered a "plus sized model"! (And that was back before the sizes were made even smaller to convince perfectly healthy women they are fat.) Yes this amazingly vivacious erotic woman who seduced one of the most idolized men in America’s history. But if you ask people now, your answer will be one of the numerous Hollywood waifs who are rail-road thin.

In today’s society, the media portrays airbrushed stick figures and has the audacity to call them “real women”. They aren’t even authentic, let along a healthy woman! These walking skeletons intimidate women all over the world, scaring them into drastic acts of weight loss, from crazy prune diets to surgery to popping pills like they were eating tic-taks. For how that effects girl's self esteem and encourages disorders, here is a good article.

Not to sound vain, but I like my body the way it is. Of course, I would love to be able to remove the fibromyalgia but I can't so I'm working on accepting that aspect of my abilities. However, it doesn't change the fact that I like how feminine soft and warm my body is, curves are inviting and guide His hand from place to place. I don't think that small women are unattractive, I just like myself juicy thick. :)




No comments: