Saturday, June 7, 2008

Urges

To say that I have been ‘horny’ lately is an understatement. Feeling His hand in my hair... fingers curling against my scalp... guiding my lips to His groin... Hot breath against His skin as the tip of His body signals my mouth to open around Him... His girth takes my breath away, causes a gag as He toys with me... The power of His hold on me, the devotion in my mouth’s worship, muffled moans and pants of need... Until His pleasure anoints my face and/or breasts...

I can’t get these images out of my mind...
out of my imagination...
It's in my blood...
I think I am going into heat....



*Authors Note: Even though I have a burning desire to serve in this manner, it doesn't mean that I am looking to do it casually or as a hook-up. Which is why I haven't called my Friend.*

No comments: