Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Aching

I don’t understand, I’ve worked almost constant the last nine days and I think it’s putting me into heat!

I cannot stand this. my whole body is on fire... blood pounding through my veins... each inch of my skin tingles... fingers seem to stray to most sensitive parts while thoughts seem to constantly be focused on physical acts of service to the One who drives me crazy sexually. His control igniting the fires within until the blaze consumes me completely.

Then again, maybe it is the heat outside... Maybe it is because I've ignored these feelings for so long that I'm loosing that control... All I know is that it is driving me crazy... Keeping my attention on the things I have no answers for, my dreams and desire so intense that they are becoming much harder to resist.

No comments: