Saturday, June 14, 2008

Down Time


Today has been a very long day, my work schedule is beginning to catch up with me. Most of the day has been spent resting, watching movies, and redoing my nails. I am pretty sure the fibro has something to do with this soreness, but I have not been very nice to my body over the last ten days or so.

The choice of movies today have had a common theme of romantic comedies in which the lead male character did a hundred little things for the female lead, for no other reason than because they made her happy. Yes, those are movies and not reality, but there is a small part of my girlish heart that wishes it was true in reality. Not only did I get a good cry with each film, but also was left with a feeling of hope after watching The Notebook, The Lake House, and A Walk to Remember.

This post tends to remind me of that part in Sleepless in Seattle, where Rosie O’Donnell tells Meg Ryan "You don’t want to be in love, you want to be in love in a movie." haha Not saying that is true here, but... on some level, it has some merit.

No comments: