Sunday, May 31, 2009

Missing my sisters



I thought by being in a job where I had more free time, I would have more time to spend with my sisters... but it hasn't been true. It seems that our lives, all of our lives, have had different plans for each of us.

When I first got back home it was great! We talked a good bit, even arranged a time to spend together to catch-up. But over the last few weeks, it has dwindled down to a few minutes to talk here and there.

I want them to see how funny and sweet Molly is. I want to be able to watch/discuss movies with them... talk about things going on in their lives... They feel so far away, I am missing them so very much this weekend...

I love you grace.
I love you pixie.
I miss you both.

1 comment:

~~ pixie said...

Work, life, craziness does indeed seem to take from us...I love you and miss you lots and we are just going to have to decide how we can beat the craziness and spend the day together. I can't wait though to meet the Molly girl for she is always in some way involved in our conversations on the phone so it only seems fair that we are formally introduced :)