Saturday, May 16, 2009

When I over-analyze

Do you ever find that you over-analyze?
If so, does that ever interfere with your service?

~Topic provided by Sensual Service
I do this all of the time. It is something I would like to learn to stop doing, when I belong to Another. I have learned over the years, that when I am over-thinking, dreaming or scheming about how things should be or what should happen, He has no control. When my words (I want Him in control) and my actions (constantly rethinking everything) do not match, then I have to try and figure out the root of my over-analyzing.

Like many other submissives/slaves, I tend to be quick to say "He isn't listening to me!" or "I can't trust Him when I don't feel as though I matter." When sometimes the problem is that I do not trust myself... Some girls will use their rethinking to manipulate another, when that is sincerely NOT my intention... I just need to trust myself when it comes to trusting Another. Sometimes what sounds like the easiest thing (letting go) is often the most difficult...

No comments: