Friday, May 1, 2009

Take My Hand


"Take my hand, let's climb the mountain of life together. And when we get to the top, don't look down, the fall is too steep alone,but keep looking at your Master. Then when you get to the top, we will enjoy it, then I will nudge you off the mountain, and you will fly. You will soar. But don't worry, you won't fall, I will be the wind beneath your wings.
Don't be afraid lil girl.
Daddy is here."
~ Written by Sir Samuel, used with His permission.

I have no words to add to this... Just that it touched my heart, that small protected piece that I keep hidden...

Thank you Sir Samuel for allowing this girl to share your words.

1 comment:

~~ pixie said...

Absolutely beautiful. Gentle yet woven with strength. The words are deep and all that you seek dear sister. I can understand why they touched you so deeply. They are beautiful and everything you deserve and will have sis. I love you