Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mi Vida Loca

I've always seen myself as level headed, passion driven yes, but still level headed. Yet, tonight at the Rodeo (which was awesome!), a cowgirl was barrel racing to part of this song and Smokee (Grace's husband) said that it is talking about me!

So I got to thinking about the last few years... and once I added in my 'favorite expression' when it comes to relationships... I think the first verse definately fits me! I think I need that as my 'warning label': faint at heart need not apply. Heavens know I do tend to chew up the weak and spit them out...


Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)
Sung by Pam Tillis

If you're coming with me you need nerves of steel
'Cause I take corners on two wheels
It's a never-ending circus ride
The faint of heart need not apply

(chorus)
Mi vida loca over and over
Destiny turns on a dime
I go where the wind blows
You can't tame a wild rose
Welcome to my crazy life

Sweetheart before this night is through
I could fall in love with you
Come dancing on the edge with me
Let my passion set you free

~chorus~

Here in the firelight I see your tattoo
Mi vida loco, so you're crazy too

~chorus~

We'll go where the wind blows
And I'll be a wild rose
Welcome to my crazy life

No comments: