Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haircut

I had been growing my hair out for almost three years.

This is the longest my hair has been in almost a decade.


I
hate having long hair.

I always have and I think I always will.

It takes a while to wash, then it takes forever to dry. It is hot as hell in the summers!! It frizzes, it breaks, it sheds... But more importantly, I don't know what to do with it! A pony tail is good sometimes, but not every day. Dog ears are childish and not fit to wear to work. Leaving it down not only makes me temperature hot but gives me a pyramid head :(

So today, I took action. Eight inches off the shortest layer, five inches off the longest layer. Going into the salon, my hair was longer than my armpit... Coming out, it barely brushes my shoulders.

OK ~ So I didn't get this exact haircut, but my new one isn't that much longer. It isn't this exact color, yet, but hopefully by next weekend it will be pretty close. :)

Besides, it was time for a change!



Updated on May 7, 2009 to add that,
now my hair is these colors!
And I love it!

No comments: