Thursday, March 19, 2009

Listening


He who does not understand
your silence will probably not understand your words.
~Elbert Hubbard

I am aware that neither a male or female is capable of being a mind-reader. But I also believe that if one knows the other, He/she will be able to tell when something isn't right. Everyone has 'a tell'. I also feel that anyone who is able to ignore that tell and go on about His/her business, truly isn't interested in what is best for their partner or the relationship.


As much as I do not like the mushy sappy weak kind of guys... I do need a Daddy who will take time out and say "girl, talk to Me." Talking with me isn't like pulling teeth, I want to open up with Someone... but I need Him to need to listen also. Just as I would be attentive to His needs/talks... It must go both ways, no matter the relationship ~ we are all people first.

No comments: