Sunday, January 6, 2008

After the Storm


Today was a hectic one, yet I have been calm all day. I don't know if it was because I was stressing before, I have stopped fighting my feelings for Him, maybe last night I truly accepted the connection to Him... But I felt Him today... all day. I was beyond being ok... because Daddy was there. During the chaos I felt the gentleness of His touch, the comfort of His control. In uncomfortable situations today, I felt the brush of His caress that reminded me that the only viewpoint I should concern myself with... is His.

Today was parents 50th birthday parties, combined. Family, friends, and Mom's co-workers came together for a big celebration. Everyone had a good time, karoke was wild with that crowd! I'm so glad that stress is over, and the best part is... the party was wild, but I was calm. I had to go through the conversations that normally upset me, but today, the feeling of His presence kept me at peace.

I like this peace, I needed this calm, and I hope it lingers... as long as possible.

No comments: