Monday, January 7, 2008

Thoughts

But do not fear...you will come into the possession of one who will not only accept your slavery, in its beauty, tenderness, needfulness, honesty and truth.. for whom you will be a treasure, an incredible and marvelous treasure.. one to be kept under the closest of disciplines.
~John Norman

my picture of the balanced relationship and life is one that has all of the elements of the happy couple next door with the strong foundation of ownership and responsibility on His part and submission and service on my part.

It is one thing to own a woman, and it is another to have her within the bonds of an excellent mastery.
~Magicians of Gor

Still feeling the calm. Even though I can still feel His presence I am missing Him.

Going out of town for a few days, will try to blog from my cell until I return.

He has granted permission for me to switch to a written journal instead of this blog until I return. When I come back I will enter things as late entry, noted on the bottom. Thank you Sir.

No comments: