Sunday, January 27, 2008

In Him, a Compass


To be completely woman you need a master, and in him a compass for your life. You need a man you can look up to and respect. If you dethrone him it's no wonder that you are discontented, and discontented women are not loved for long.
~Marlene Dietrich~


I love this picture, it speaks volumes to me as a slave. His grip on her, the relaxation on her face to be near Him, the picture is so grounding that I actually find myself a bit jealous of the peace she has.

Someone gave me this quote and I thought the two were a perfect match. I can relate 100% with this quote, feeling a lack of direction in my own life because of the absence of a Master. I was speaking with someone who identified me quickly, recognizing my need for a controlling Daddy Master in my life, to allow me to be that little girl slave for Him in every way, whatever way, He desired me. From the innocent girl He cherishes to the whoreish slut who aches and burns to serve Him in every twisted sexual fantasy He can imagine .


I know that this will come for me, that I just need to be patient. When I am impatient is when I jump into things that I truly do not need in my life.



No comments: