Thursday, January 3, 2008

Him


I love this picture, the amusement on His face and her body language. This represents how I felt this evening. Even though I was excited about meeting Him, spending time with Him... I was not prepared for how intense it was for me.

It’s been five hours, and I can still feel Him. His hand in my hair. Tightness of His grip in my hair. Warmth of His breath against my skin. Bite of His teeth on my ear. Oh my goodness! My hands are still trembling. I don’t know if it is the connection we already established, my hunger for the control of Another, W/we were strongly attracted to the O/other, or if He’s just that damn good.

Today was O/our first meeting. O/our first touch. All I can remember is the look in His eyes... the touch of His hands... how good He smelled... and how strongly I felt His control. I couldn’t move, I just... wanted to please Him... serve Him... and all I could think about was how much I wanted Him. He was in my head, giving me answers to questions I was thinking. This is new for me, and I hope it was as good for Him!

To say that I was aroused is an understatement, I’m still turned on. At least I had the courage to ask for permission tonight, of course He said no, which only made me want to more! I’m grateful He gave me permission last night, I would have died today!

I want to please Him, more so than I have wanted to serve Anyone for a very long time. This is new for me; I’m not sure what comes next. So I will follow His lead, eager to please Him.

No comments: