Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Needy Angel


Being home is difficult on the little girl. She can't take those things with her that would normally comfort her. No crayons, coloring books, paci, stickers, or sparkley fidget-y things. I feel so disconnected, and I don't know how to put it in words.

Talking with a Friend tonight revealed that I have always been high maintenance. Not in the fact that I want large amounts of attention/time, but in the fact that the small things are what matters the most. He also said that it is very difficult for a Man, especially a Dominant Man, to understand since it tends to be a "girly thing".

I try to be a good girl, I really do. I don't touch without permission. I behave in a way that would please Daddy. But sometimes I have to stomp my foot for a little bit because no matter what I do, I can't communicate exactly what I need. I'm not very patient, usually I am with others and only impatient with myself... but for some reason... I am having a very hard time being patient now.

The little girl needs to know that Daddy misses her, thinks of her, and wants to talk to her -- even if it is just for a second.

The slave side is restless, hungry for ways to please Him.


Transferred from written journal posted for date originally written.


No comments: