Sunday, January 20, 2008

Foster Daddy

He knew I wasn't feeling good... He knew that I was going through some rough stuff with J... and as always, He knew exactly how to cheer me up. He sent me the most wonderful present in the whole wide world!!

There is a man in my life who I hope will always be there. Once upon a time, He was my Daddy. We have had our ups and downs, but He can still bring out the little girl part of me... It seems to come so natural for Him, it feels so right for me. We both accept the fact we cannot be more than we are now, Friends with mutual enjoyment of the power exchange between us. I am ok with that now, it took a while to get to this point. But now I can truly appreciate our friendship and can still think of Him as 'Daddy'. He wants what is best for me, and even wants me to find the right One! Which is totally cool. Plus he has wonderful taste in coloring books and cartoons. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby, I can not describe to you how proud I am of you. Keep your chin up, the right one will come along. I will always be here for you. You are my first will always hold a special place in my heart.