Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just by Being You (Halo and Wings)

This song speaks so strongly to my little girl side, whenever I hear it on the radio I almost always cry... This afternoon, as I listened to it while in the shower... I knew I had to share.







Just by Being You (Halo and Wings)
Sung by Steel Magnolia

Let's run away 
Where nothing stands between me and you 
Let's find a place 
Somewhere a little closer to a dream 
And call it a home 
Where there's no right and wrong 
And we can be all alone 

Chorus 
And I'll take off my halo 
If you take off your wings. 
You don't have to be invincible 
Cause I sure ain't no saint 
You'll always be my angel 
No matter what you do, 
Cause you take me to heaven just by being you 

Tell me a secret 
Tell me things no one else should know 
Even in your weakness 
Baby drop your guard just let it go 
Until everything's exposed 
And you don't have to feel ashamed 
Baby just say my name 

Chorus 

When I see you standing there 
You know it all becomes so clear 
The way you look 
The way you touch 
I need the way you lift me up 
This will never feel complete 
Until there's nothing in between 
And we have brought down every wall 
And baby, baby, baby lets just fall 

Chorus 

Oh 
You take me to heaven 
Just by being you 

Let's run away 
Let's run away



No comments: