Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Barbed What?!

Yes I love barbed wire, I grew up with it everywhere. I love the look of it, it says home to me. I like how it is strong and masculine yet delicate at the same time.  I have experienced barbed wire in a form of bondage, as cuffs, as decorative touches of rope work around my breasts, etc... I love the thought of barbed wire as a mind fuck, as a reenforcement of control, and how it looks against my skin, biting in...  


Yes I love floggers, heavy thuddy rhythmic swings onto my ass and back.  Cool caress of the material over my skin in anticipation... I love it.  

So in theory, I should love a flogger made of barbed wire... right?


Pretty to see, would love to touch but not using it on me. Nope.

Or to use D/s lingo: Red.


You want to use that barbed wire flogger on *MY* ass??



Oh Fuck no -- Red.
I am serious, I don't mean I will give in if you keep pushing, Light-Red.

I mean I will hunt you down like a dog, shoot you in the head, and strangle you until you are dead, feed you to swine and burn your leftovers dead -- if you touch me with that fucking thing,
STOP SIGN-RED.


Hope that clarified things :)

No comments: