Monday, October 11, 2010

Kitchen Duty

Service submissive vs. Housekeeper. What’s the difference between drudgery and service? What makes your service different than what you can pay for?  
~ Topic provided by Sensual Services

 I'm truly not a lazy girl but I do have an intense reaction when someone tells me he wants me to "cook and clean for him, while giving him as much sex as he wants and never saying no".  I understand that ultimately this is the male fantasy and that if I truly wish to serve Someone this will be part of the deal...  I have written about this before a few times, I tend to sound whiny or pouty. 

I have been in several environments where I end up waiting on someone hand-and-foot while that person doesn't do anything at all.  And then when I am having a bad day where I cannot do those things (because of my fibro), I don't get any help at all.  After a while, it leads to resentment and anger, and those are things that cannot exist between a Master and slave or Daddy and girl.  

I get so frustrated when a guy defines "mastery" as "having her cook, clean, and suck me off". That tells me two things, he is lazy and he has no clue what he is talking about. So naturally I get upset whenever someone defines my surrender n the same fashion.

But I am realizing what bothers me the most, is that while these are aspects of my surrender it is often communicated to be all of his mastery. For the right One, I would take care of His home, especially if He was ensuring that my needs were being met.  But I don't want that to be the ONLY way that I feel His control.  I don't want those domestic chores to be my ONLY acts of surrender to Him.

I know that I haven't exactly answered the journal prompt question, but this is the best I can do right now... considering how touchy this subject is for me. 

If that exchange of power exists beyond the cooking/cleaning/easy sex routine... then I can't exactly let Him starve could I? 


No comments: