Saturday, October 2, 2010

Headless FuckSlut

This afternoon I was reading kaya's blog and she posted something that took my made me stop in my tracks!  Not sure if it was because I was horrified or secretly curious.  Objectification is something I used to embrace to the point of completely disconnecting emotionally.  But this picture brings it to a whole new level. 


There is a hole in the floor that holds her head down, completely still and trapped.  Not only that, but she is exposed, presented, and held captive for Their pleasure use abuse and Heavens knows what.  There is not a female there, she is not "present" -- she is just an ass and cunt.  Literally!  

Look at the environment, it adds to it I would imagine... dirty on the floor... masked Man using her... an audience - can she hear them laughing?  breathing?  discussing what they are watching?  Maybe they are encouraging the Mystery Man to use her harder/deeper/faster? 




But then to make it worse (or hotter maybe?) there is an inferred camera on her face under the floor so that every aspect of her is presented for Their view, amusement, and she is utterly exposed in every way.  She cannot disconnect because everything is out there in the open.  Makes me wonder if they are commenting on her expressions, her sounds, etc... Is there a microphone down there to project her whimpers, moans, cries, and panting?  Or maybe there isn't and that adds to the helpless feeling?  



Anyway, it got me thinking.  Still unsure what I think or how I feel about it.  I'm a little to claustrophobic to be in there myself, but there is an alternative for those who would like to experience it, practice it, and NOT cut a hole in the floor. 


Pick up this little beauty at the Bondage Blog.  It will be easier on His knees and also be a lot less cleaning (because of not having to get up all the sawdust).  Not to mention it would put "the cunt and ass" (not female participant) more to eye level for your audience's enjoyment :) 


Thank you Kaya for your discovery!!

No comments: