Saturday, November 22, 2008

Questions

This entry is inspired by an email conversation with a new Friend...

1. Besides being a sub/slave/little girl what other things do you see yourself as being?
I am close with my family, and wish to remain so. I strive to be a good daughter that takes care of her parents, an honest sister to Grace and Bubbey. I volunteer in the community when I am able, and truly adore my job. I have an intense need to help others in some fashion, providing a sincere service to the community.

2. What do you do to show how you feel about someone?
I believe in the little things. I leave a note in someone’s car or lunchbox, maybe send Him a text message or voicemail to say I am thinking of Him. I don’t wish to be a bother to someone or be under His feet all the time, but my most sincere dees is to do those tiny things that let Him know that He is on my mind, in my heart, and my focus. When getting my nails polished, I tend to pick colors I know that my Partner will like/prefer. I select a haircut at the length He would dee, and ask His permission before getting my hair colored.

3. What do you feel is a good first meeting offline?
I like the thought of meeting for coffee somewhere quiet yet public, safe yet secluded so that we may talk, whisper, and just get comfortable with each other without the pressures of being completely alone or forcing something to save face in public.

4. How important is communication (example: how often you hear from someone)
I am high maintenance emotionally. I want a moment of His time every day, either a text or an email or a phone call to let me know He is also thinking of me. I understand how people are busy and if something comes up, that is ok, but... I have always believed that if someone truly cared for me, ... He would need to touch base with me at least once during His day. If I was on His mind at all. I know that isn’t exactly very fair, but I am being as honest as possible. I know that I over think things sometimes, but my mind is constantly spinning and running and... I hope that He would be interested in learning my mind also... because I want Him inside my head.

5. I would like you to prioritize what you are looking for in the right one.
a. Honesty. I tend to be crude and say if Someone doesn’t have the balls to be honest with me, then He isn’t strong enough to handle me. I’m a lot of woman, and it will take a strong secure Man to be my Daddy.
b. Consistency. I believe 100% that behaviors are responses of conditioning. We all teach others how to treat us, by what we allow them to do to us. I need Him to be a rock in my crazy ocean of life, and if he is drifting back and forth, wishy washy – then He is teaching me I cannot trust him to be what I need him to be. That being said, it is my responsibility to be consistent to Him also.
c. A certain level of kindness and understanding. Not weakness, but consideration for not only me but others in O/our lives. Thoughtfulness comes naturally to me, but I understand that it is not the same for others. However, how can Daddy understand why I need to be considerate to others if He is not? Plus if Daddy is not polite, how can he teach me the manners that would please him? :)
d. Patience. I have fibromyalgia, I need to know that He will be patient and accepting of me... from limitations to fears. I know though, that this is a very tall order... and a deal breaker for many. I will not judge you it makes me too much to deal with or someone you are uninterested in.

No comments: