Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just Believe


"There is no use trying," Alice said: "one can’t believe impossible things."

"I daresay you haven’t had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."


~Lewis Carol, Through the Looking Glass



Sometimes we need to believe in things that seem impossible, because that is when we need faith/hope the most.

Fibromyalgia has really been kicking my butt lately. Changes in medications, extended tests, and drama at home seem to have stacked the deck against me right now. Taking things as they come, trying to find calming peace, and rebalance myself... feels impossible. But it isn’t, and after such a rough climb up the mountain, the view always looks sweeter... right?

No comments: