Thursday, February 14, 2008

Open to Him


A slave girl is not permitted to conceal anything from her master. She is His. She must be completely open to Him,
in all ways, and at all times.

~Hunters of Gor
I like the thought of having no secrets from Him. A Man knowing me so well, my fears, my desires, my hopes, my needs, my likes, and everything... because knowing this girl is THAT important to Him. Of course the girl is His property, but also one of His most treasured possessions, one He chooses to know inside and out, forward and backwards, like an extension of His body.


A girl strives to learn of His preferences, His likes, His dislikes, in an intense need to be more pleasing to Him in as many ways as possible. The thought that He would long to know her the same way, is amazing and something that blows a girl's mind!


This girl longs for the One who wishes to know her completely, thoughts, fears, desires, dreams, everything... That would be complete acceptance, complete Ownership.

No comments: