Saturday, February 16, 2008

Got Milk


I have had a secret interest in forced lactation. I've talked with Pixie while she has participated in it and I've always wanted to try it. The thoughts of my breasts swelling up and firming up even more, filling with milk for His use, His taste, His pleasure. Oh wow. Even now, thinking of providing milk for His morning coffee makes my cheeks flame and my heart race. Of course I also think of the romantic side of it, those stolen moments with Him during the day to pump. Either with Him in person or on the phone, His voice walking me through the pumping... as my body obeys His command.

I'm a bit surprised to be blogging on this, as it isn't something I share with many. However, a new Friend and I have discussed it some recently and... now I can't get it out of my mind. I think on some level, it is a symbol of my commitment and obedience to my Master, physically changing my body for His pleasure. But also His commitment and mastery over me -- because it isn't a decision to take lightly. It must be continued every day at the same time, to ensure that the body responds correctly and properly. Otherwise, it can hurt a lot! I don't like how the nipple looks in suction, but the thought of being milked for Him...

*Him in this entry is fictional for future Master.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and erotic thought girl. This Master would throughly enjoy the girl preparing His coffee with her milk.

I'm pleased to see that you understand the commitment involved in engaging in this type of service, but I'm even more pleased with the thought that she sees it as obedience and dedication to the changing of her body to fulfill His desire.

It is indeed a beautiful form of service!