Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Little girl

For many people, the little girl dynamic of power exchange is role play. For this girl, it is very much part of her heart, personality, and spirit. Even through everything this one has been through along this path, her heart has a certain amount of innocence to it. There is the belief that Daddy can fix anything, that His approval is the best thing, and that each brings new opportunities to discover how to please Him.

For many, the role play aspects are fun, exciting, taboo, and erotic. Its a game that can begin and end at a moments notice. The time playing can be emotional, sexual, or filled with discipline. However long it lasts, both people enjoy the game. However, for this girl, its anything BUT role play.

In a way, this girl isn't being fair in her expectations of a Partner. Then again, what Man would pass up the opportunity to be a girl's Hero. Righter of the wrongs, able to give balance to her world with a whisper. Or knowing the touch of His hand can vanish bad dreams and bring a sense of peace to a little girl afraid of the dark.

Yes, I am an adult. No, I was not molested or abused as a child. I was blessed with a good childhood. I am a capable adult who is successful. But I have some emotional needs that are best expressed as a little girl, I don't know how to express it. I just feel it. Its as much of a natural part of who I am as my eye color. I cannot stop that little girl from emerging no more than I can quit being female or stop being submissive.

I can't explain it any other way. Its something you either understand or don't. But as long as Daddy does, everything will be ok.

No comments: