Saturday, February 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

A girl hasn't been feeling well, and was emotionally exhausted. Daddy encouraged me to go home and rest. I'm so glad I obeyed because I woke up with a nasty sinus chest thing. This girl ended up working Wednesday morning till. Thursday evening with no sleep. Girls body doesn't handle it well as she gets older. Haha. Plus it upsets my fibro too but my allergies kick my ass too! That's how I have always known that I need to slow down and rest.

My Friends are out of town visiting His second slave and her new job environment. I hope it goes really well and is positive. I know that she needs time with Them both. I hope that she can become more grounded in her slavery to Him and develop a bond with her sister in service.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.