Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Slave Contract

I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon.

~Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract


I’ve seen this previously but for some reason this morning it really brings me comfort. I like the thought of keeping my focus on His service, His pleasure, and He will protect me from those things that are scary in the night. I like that He would agree to keep me and keep me safe, allowing me to thrive in His service.
What more could a girl ask for?

Looking at these words, thinking of popular vows of commitment, it goes to show that this power exchange dynamic between Man and His woman is very natural. The quote is very close to wedding vows, which is how seriously this girl takes complete surrender to service. I think this contract is on to something...

Topic provided by Sensual Service.

No comments: