Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Decade Ago







I remember exactly where I was at... I remember exactly what I was doing... I remember exactly what I did when I heard the news...  But I don't remember it feeling like this.  Perhaps I didn't truly understand what it meant or what it would mean back then... Maybe I was in shock... All I know, is that this tribute truly took my breath away.  


I cannot imagine what this.... The pictures in this video are powerful, paired with this song truly touch my very soul... I'm not sure what would have been worse... to be a family member of a victim, a hero, or those families... who still don't know.  I have never been so thankful to God that my family was kept safe and is safe.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those effected by the events of 9/11.... and I will continue to pray for those who are and will be serving our country... families and soldiers alike.  Not just today, but everyday.  

No comments: