Sunday, September 25, 2011

Connection

I have found that what matters most is the connection that transcends the sexual. I love every part of D/s and I get so much energy from the submission of those who are drawn to me to serve me. When the sub looks up from her knees or the bed or the bondage bench and her eyes are filled adoration, respect and lust I feel renewed and so charged. When she drops to her knees to worship any part of me and it's not contrived, but a true showing of her desire to show her passion for me and her submission to me it puts me into DomSpaces I have never been before. When my name comes from her lips in a breathless whisper as she kneels before me, holding my drink or cigar, and her eyes sparkle in the knowledge that she is pleasing me, that is something that no amusement park ride can replace. When she would rather be at my feet, or behind me to show her submission and I didn't tell her she had to be at that time, I feel the love, power and responsibility to keep her safe. I know this sounds like pure ego, but it really is so much more, it's real power exchange. Because as much as I feel it so does the sub who is before me. Her heart is filled with joy, her thoughts are flooded with feelings of being desired, her soul sings at the freedom of being owned and cherished. The exchange of energy is so wonderful that both of us are floating and the connection so deep that often words are not needed, but they flow with ease. The touch of my hand on her hair makes her shudder in joy. The resting of my hand on her necks puts her in a safe place, knowing I will care for her and protect her. The look of lust in my eyes makes her feel beautiful and pleasing to me. When she kisses my boots or feet, or wraps her arms around my legs as she kneels beside me when we watch a scene in the dungeon, she feels owned, loved and safe. Her face shines when I smile at her, her smile beams when I say "Good girl." The power exchange is so complete and so intense. The flow of energy so full and rich that it is easy to get lost in it, hard to step back from it and so very needed in this life I live. It feeds the soul, it allows the other areas of the life to grow and flourish. This connection lights the path I tread and guides my steps as I train those that would serve me.


 - Written by  DomDG


Thank you Sir for allowing me to use your journal entry as a blog entry. 

No comments: