Friday, August 15, 2008

Friends


In loneliness, in sickness, in confusion - the mere knowledge of friendship makes it possible to endure, even if the friend is powerless to help. It is enough that they exist. Friendship is not diminished by distance or time, by imprisonment or war, by suffering or silence. It is in these things that it roots most deeply. It is from these things that it flowers. ~ Pam Brown


I am so thankful that this quote is true. There have been days, that were difficult for me fibro-wise, and the thought of friends kept me focused so that I didn't loose my balance and fall... With a true friend, it doesn't matter how far away you are, the time apart, or even the circumstances around the relationship... friends are forever, the heart knows... and doesn't forget.

No comments: