Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cum Hither


Cum hither like a snake
as I stroke you awake
your eyes open bright
as you see the the first light

The suns unforgiving as it shines of your face
The red on your skin from the marks I can trace
you awake again tied, to this same piece of earth
as I mold my new slave and witness her birth

A journey through the woods and a journey through your mind
As I mold you and shape you to be one of a kind
The one that I want, the slave of my choice
The one that comes kneeling at the sound of my voice

You open your eyes as I stand above you
and whisper one more day and then you will be through
The collar will be earned and the journey back shall start
hand in hand, step by step, together, never to part

your eyes are now bright
your ropes are still tight
you've slept through the night
and see me in a new light

The light that shall forever be bright in your heart as I lead you home.


I think the third paragraph is my favorite section, I love the erotic imagery.

No comments: