Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"hello girl"

That was pretty much my reaction too, Tink.

Those two words knocked me on my emotional ass. Out of no where,
J not only sends me a message but holds a conversation for a bit after I responded.

I thought I was past Him, I thought I was over all of it, but to be honest... the connection/chemistry W/we had before crashing back within the span of ten characters. I'm not saying that I am willing to forget the abandonment five months ago, just that... I can still feel His hand in my hair, His breath on my skin, His bite... I don't even know if He was just saying hello or desires anything to be different. I do know that I was on His mind, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the offline message that started it... Not saying that I am making a trip back down this road fully, but the memory was nice. :)

Thank you J, Sir, for reminding this girl of the chemistry/connection she longs for.

1 comment:

~~ pixie said...

As this girl has shared with you over the last few days it truly is a wonderful thing to feel all that
your feeling ~ even during those moments there are more questions than answers.

You are alive and every bit of your heart and souls longings are clear.

Don't ever settle for anything less that what those are sis...for truly simple words such as "hello girl" has shown you all of the
things that are real and you can have and deserve.

I love you sis