Thursday, May 8, 2008

Grieving


Today was very difficult.
Today was emotionally exhausting.
Today I felt so very alone.
Today was visitation.

Although my mother and Grace went with me to the funeral home, it wasn’t the same. They barely knew Julia, only of my love for her. I haven’t spoken with Pixie in a few days, I miss her too. The guy I have been ‘talking’ with, the Spanker, wasn’t available either. I can’t get Him to understand that with as hard as the day was for me, I needed a bit of attention. Not a tremendous amount, just something to know that there was support there if I had needed it (which I did). Maybe I just needed to pick a fight with someone and He was an easy target.

Anyway, enough bitching tonight. Going to take a hot shower and try to get to bed at a reasonable hour.

No comments: