Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Soul

It's been a while since I've been focused enough to honestly blog on anything. Things have been shakey for me - as my previous entries confess. While I have been off work the last few days, I have done a lot of resting and thinking.my Kenny has a song out whose lyrics totally brought peace today. I have felt guilty for not having a better handle on everything, but now its ok that I don't. In one of his songs, he speaks of having a gypsy soul. Restless... Easily swayed... He also has a song that tells about having the 'Soul of a Sailor' that also describes my feelings lately. Anyway, I think both do a pretty good job of painting a picture of me right now.... and how I've been lately. I can imagine how difficult it is to "deal with" or "handle" someone feeling this way... But... that's ok too.

Pixie and I talk about having these intense connections with water, oceans, rivers, and the horizon... Once upon a time, I fancied the thought that I may of had a mermaid-ish background... Times like this, make me feel that I definitely had/have some of that "rambling spirit" going on.

No comments: