Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wish List


Looking for the man I can't manipulate. The man who has control over himself, his sexuality, and most importantly, me. As strong as I need. As good a man deep down as I’ve always wanted, and just as intense and dirty as I’ve always dreamed.

Once I am His, He will be the the one to TAKE me - in the bedroom, in the bathroom, in the living room, in a dark alley. Wherever he wants. Whenever he wants. However he wants. The one who doesn't have to ask. The one who knows what is his and isn't afraid to take it... because He knows that deep down, I burn ache and need to please Him.

The one who knows how to love and protect me - and how to keep me in my place. The one who knows his own place, and always stands above. Good. Moral. Strong. Loving. All of it! Not some internet dungeons and dragons fool who looks like he wants to be in "The Matrix". But a man I could take home to Mom.

Someone who is an Alpha male always. A good man deep down... and just as fucking dirty as I have always dreamed of, and maybe even more than I’ve ever imagined. And trust me, I can imagine a lot.


Altered this from Someone's journal entry on Collar Me
who gave girl permission to play with and repost.

No comments: