Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thoughts...

I enjoy crocheting and knitting. With each blanket or scarf that I create, I’m always amazed at how it is one continuous piece of yarn. A good tug on the end, can cause it to completely unravel and once more be one long piece of yarn. Makes me pause and think about how symbolic it is. So many things in our life, can completely unravel with one good tug.

An intense power exchange relationship starts off beautifully, it is fierce and filled with those warm good feelings. But as life begins to take more time away from the relationship, it becomes more difficult for the focus on both to remain on the other. Because then, something like this happens.

Sometimes, when work gets to be too much, or I’m not feeling well, or things are just... off for me, I need that grounding that time with Daddy/Jarl/Master can provide. It’s like my life has become a hurricane and I need His guidance to bring me back to the center, where things are calm and still. So that when life tugs on my string, He is the knot that keeps me from unraveling. :)

No comments: