Saturday, February 25, 2012

Look at Me



These moments are always the hardest for me... Not the bondage, or the exposure of flesh, but the moment where He tells me to look at Him... The command to meet His gaze. 


When I am connected with someone, eye contact is hard for me. But in this setting, my features completely unguarded and vulnerabilities presented before Him like a wanton display. 


But He would know that about me. He would know that the slow caress of the cold cuffs over each wrist, the sound of them securing my ankles - He would know those things make my heart race, my breath catch, and the neediest dirtiest sluttiest thoughts fill my mind... Telling me - at that moment - at that desperately whoreishly completely exposed to my sickest fantasies moment - to meet His gaze... 


It's almost too much... Yet... when He feeds on that part of me... It's not enough, because in that second that I meet His gaze - I can't help but offer everything up to His appetite.

No comments: