Friday, February 24, 2012

You Inspire Me

You inspire me. Your tenacity, and your strength, are inspiring things. To go from where I take you, with my words and my hands, with the whips and the ropes, and rebuild yourself, and put on your everyday clothes and your everyday smile, to slip back into the persona and enjoy yourself as an everyday person, after that. 

It’s astonishing, really. It doesn’t seem like something that should be possible, to go from that sobbing, begging, beautifully broken thing into the well composed, well adjusted person that I see when others are around. To hide the bruises, both the ones on your body and the ones on your mind, under pretty, loose, pleasant clothes, and just go about your day. 

 The most amazing thing is how you do it with me, how you can go from what you were into what you are, and just be with me as a woman and a friend, despite what I turn you into when we slip into the bedroom, especially after I turn you into what I do. After all that begging, and pleading, and whimpers and moans, after the climax after climax. The spankings, the bindings, the whispered words. 

I love that I get to see both sides of you like that. And I love both sides of you, because of that. 




I love this perspective... I hope to find this one day...

No comments: