Monday, August 9, 2010

31 Reasons Why I Rock




1. I am cute as hell.

2. I am honest with myself and others.

3. I am sweet and funny, but not a fool.

4. I am a genuinely nice girl, I sincerely want to help others.

5. I have a good personality.

6. I am creative.

7. I am intelligent.

8. I am sarcastic and have a quick witt.

9. I am loyal to my priorities.

10. I am a good Mommy to my Puppy.

11. I have an authentic heart.

12. I take care of my skin so it is fair, soft, and smooth as silk.

13. I take care of my feet, painted toes always make the day go by easier.

14. I am comfortable in my own skin.

15. I am a Girl Scout, and I earned my Gold Award (equivalent of the Boy Scout’s Eagle Scout).

16. I am passionate.

17. I take care of those that mean the most to me, at work and at home with my family.

18. I have a very spoiled but oh so happy puppy.

19. I can swim like a fish and find such peace in the water!

20. I am trained in extensive wound care, for a civilian.

21. I have been educated to have excellent communication skills in listening, writing, and verbal communication. I am also able to read body language and tone inflection.

22. I am resilient and have overcome many adversaries.

23. I take care of my family and friends, there is nothing I will not do for those I love.

24. I am blessed with a job that I enjoy and am good at doing.

25. I have a committed work ethic.

26. I get lost in movies, to the point that it is a mini-vacation.

27. I don’t do anything half-assed, I give 150%!

28. I am a kick-ass colorer!

29. I have a great rack and an oh so cute ass!

30. I am a fibromyalgia/lupus survivor! Chronic illness may slow me down from time to time but it will not stop me.

31. Because today is my birthday and 31 will be even better than 30!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!