Friday, August 6, 2010

No Secrets


I had nothing to conceal, nothing to keep secret.
I belonged to my master,
all of me,
my thoughts, my love, my body,
everything I was and could be!
- John Norman, Dancer of Gor

I hope for this one day... with the right One... who desires to know about me as much as I would wish to learn about Him... Or is this a feminine fairy tale? Do Men like that, Masters like that, truly exist?

I believe that I am an interesting person even if someone else doesn’t think so. I don’t desire someone to hang on my every word, but I cannot help this intense ache for mastery and surrender... But I need to know that He demands that level of honesty... maybe He needs to know those things to know the best way to maintain control of me? :-/

Is it wrong to hope for the One who will demand all of me, not just bits and pieces of me?



No comments: