Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm DONE!

I don't like being sick. I don't want to be sick anymore. Fix it. Find somebody that can make me all better.

I want to be able to go outside and play with my puppy. I want to go see my friends. I want to be able to go to a movie or to swim. I want to be able to drive wherever I want to go, no matter how far away. I want to be able to chase my niece, visit Pixie's little man, go fishing or to a rodeo without any concerns.

I don't want to be tired all the time anymore. I don't want anymore fevers or muscle cramps. I don't want to have problems with my kidneys or migraine headaches. I don't want to worry about getting to hot so I might not get sick... and I don't want to throw up anymore!

I don't want to be sick ever again. I'm all done. Finished. Ka-put.

This is me, putting my foot down. I'm done.

I can't do this all by myself anymore... its too hard... its too much to go through alone.

I don't want to play this game anymore. I want to go home...

1 comment:

Dawn-Marie said...

I know about being tired of being sick.I am with you it is time to just say ENOUGH!Let me know if it works for you please.

Peace be with you.