Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday.....

Hear ye! Hear ye! 

I hereby summon the court & carriage.  For there is a Birthday  to celebrate!! 

It is for my bestest bestest friend and sister in the world!!

There is no doubt....

Ever since, we met that day,
On that rock, over yonder in the Milky Way.
Our friendship blossomed, like a rose...
We suddenly became, very close.

Trust and support; mutually rely,
Lessons learned, we did apply.
Experiences taught, courses on life,
Mistakes were often, common and rife.

Looking back makes me smile,
You’ve always displayed, plenty of style.
On this day, when you were born,
The sky was filled, with stars adorn.



I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
 
 

No comments: