Friday, April 18, 2008

Chains on your heart


When you discover that the chains on your heart
are even stronger than the chains on your wrists,
and find your love for Him shines through in all you do...
then you find the absolute rapture of knowing He possesses you...
body and soul.

A smile. A smirk. Being drawn close to Him. "Well done, girl". Knowing that He has had me on His mind. The heart racing with thoughts of being allowed to converse with Him. The way that His words can take my breath away. Thoughts of His touch. Fantasies of His grasp on my body. These are the many many ways that One would show me that He not only wants me as His, desires me as His, but needs me as His. To know without a shadow of a doubt, that He burns for that as strongly as I ache to be His, would be a powerful combination. Offering my body, heart, soul, and mind up for His pleasure, amusement, whim, or caress. Not that I would want to bring Him discomfort, but to know that He craves my surrender as much as I hunger for His control... only makes me wish for His presence more.

If He were a Poet, I would long to be His muse...

No comments: