Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He-man woman haters?


In search of One who longs to truly own a slave girl. A Man who doesn't hate women; in fact He loves them, which explains His need to possess one so thoroughly.
It is my humble opinion, that based on my experience in this "area" that the majority of "dominant men" I have met are either recovering from a controlling ex-wife or have strong feelings of dislike for their mothers. So the desire to control another is based in how they have been treated by women during their journeys. While I can understand that to an extent, unfortunately it doesn’t work for me. I have an intense need to surrender to a Man, bask in His control and focus on pleasing Him. It is part of who I am and a natural part of my heart, not because of how I was treated by the various men in my life. It is a primal instinct in me, so I need a Man who has an instinct to control, protect, guide, and master. If that makes sense?

If I may be totally blunt, I also grow tired of hearing guys complain of the ex-wife and how controlling she was and "now its different, His way or the highway". Because to this girl, he isn’t in control –the ex-wife still is! Not only is she in control of him but any relationships he comes into. I don’t want to submit to a woman, especially not through the One i call Master. Not to ramble on, but if the only reason he wants to "own a girl" is because he needs to prove he is control, then he doesn’t have a clue what a girl needs in that Ownership. If that makes sense? Its really difficult to explain what I need in power exchange when the other person is focused on proving something to someone from the past.

I hope that doesn’t sound condescending, but it is my honest opinion. Then again, maybe I’m the only one who has these experiences with "dominant men" along the way.

No comments: