Sunday, December 16, 2007

Horoscope

The last few weeks have been.... unbelievably stressful and packed with major life events. I made up my mind over the weekend that I can't do the stress anymore. I'm going to start relaxing and let life deal the cards. Then, this morning, I read my horoscope. It really perked me up and confirmed that I'm doing the right thing.

elana's Horoscope for December 16, 2007
The key word for you today is boundaries, elana, so think for a minute about what this means to you. It is time to sit down with yourself and have a serious talk. Set some limits for yourself and be honest about where you should go about drawing the line. Your health, your state of mind, and your relationships with others all depend on your taking the initiative to know when to say no in certain situations.

No comments: