Thursday, December 27, 2007

Picture of a slave

I knew then that he was dominant over me. This had nothing to do with the fact that I lay stripped before him, wrists and ankles lashed, his prisoner. It had to do with the fact that he was totally masculine, and in the presence of such a stimulus, my body would permit me to be only totally feminine. ~Captive of Gor




The slave girl is commonly desired and prized by her master; she is one of his treasures. The Gorean master, interested in her and attentive to her, wants to know everything about her, in her emotions and feelings, in their feminine, lyrical detail. Conversing with a lovely slave is one of the many pleasures of owning her. It is almost impossible for a girl to keep her thoughts or feelings from her master. He knows her too well. ~Fighting Slave of Gor



These quotes, and this picture, speak volumes to me.

I love the first quote, because it is very true. If more Men would step up and be a Man, that would allow me to be more feminine. I don't like being his mama or his babysitter, I need a man I feel like I can surrender too... not one I have to keep an eye on at all times.

For the picture, I like the arch of her neck, the offer of most vulnerable flesh... represents completely surrender to me. The way the woman is surrounded by other valuable things, indicating that to Him, she is also a treasure within His possession.

The second quote, I think is the touch of romance that Norman included in his books to help the women read the books. haha Seriously, thats my fairy tale in a nutshell. Maybe it's wrong.. to want that kind of relationship with Someone? He doesn't have to be able to read my thoughts or guess my needs, but... just listen. Not even all the time, just... when its important to me. And not "what do you want for dinner" important, I mean important as in required in maintaining the relationship important.

No comments: