Sunday, June 30, 2013

Thoughts...

I was browsing profiles somewhere and seen this... I fell in love and copied it to a txt file on my desktop.  But I forgot who wrote it!  If anyone knows, please let me know and I will credit that person immediately.  I still love it and feel it could be talking about me...

I want to believe in love and that there is someone out there who not only will put me in my place but has a place for me in His life. 
I'm intelligent but sometimes I make dumb decisions.

I'm not sure if I'm smart or just a smart-ass.
I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone. 
I am strong willed and yet infinately weak.

I love too much and trust too little.

I hate lies but believe too much.

Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed with angry art.  Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart. -Phyllis McGinley

No comments: