Saturday, July 13, 2013

Plugging Away

I've always been a bit curious about butt plugs.  I have some minor experience with them, but find myself wondering about them more and more.  I know plenty of people who use them, have them, enjoy them, and I even know a few people that hate them. 



I know a couple of furries who consider a tail plug to be part of their costume/persona.  That's totally cool and interesting, I've been curious about having one but don't feel it would really be worth the price of it.  At least, not for me... I don't really have a furry connection.  I do have my moments of kittenish behavior, but not enough for a financial purchase of that nature.  For me, the actual tail part would get in my way I think... 


The last one to catch my fancy is the jeweled plugs.  Even though I'm not exactly a girly girl, I think I like them.  Look how cute they look!  I also kind of like the fact that it can be used for so many horrible things and still look so feminine.

Of course in my imagination, the plug is slipped in to help warm up her ass for His enjoyment... Whether a toy or His own flesh, the plug could be both pleasurable and a stretcher to encourage her readiness for Him. 

Then again, maybe He slips the plug in place once He has released inside of her, to help keep her from wasting His gift.

I know several who are drawn to the humiliation aspect of butt plugs.  I imagine wearing it out in public would be very uncomfortable, both physically and emotionally/mentally... I'm not so sure I would want to go to that point, perhaps if the One I served really wanted it and I felt that level of safe with Him that I could.... then I would obey, of course.  



No comments: