Friday, August 19, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Speaking with Pixie earlier, hearing the excitement in her voice as she spoke about the Person she is dating... It gives me hope, I truly hope this is 'it' for her... she deserves it so very much.  It also made me think of a few quotes I listed in an earlier post about being interesting.  I can relate to the need to have Someone who sincerely is aware, alert, and an active Partner... fingers are crossed for them both! 

Sometimes I fear that those things I need do not exist.  Things are looking positive for Pixie and as crazy as it sounds - I'm not jealous in the least!  By that I mean, that I mean about wanting it for myself....I do, when the time is right.  Currently my head is not the best place to be, I have a lot of cleaning up to do before I can have company over.  :)

No comments: