Sunday, December 14, 2008

Big Girls

Some of these pictures are breathtaking, I'm not sure what it is exactly but... they are just beautiful! Don't get me wrong, I am attracted to big girls, but... I don't think that is what is so captivating in these first two pictures.









Now this one, I think is funny. I joke about it, that some men aren't able to 'handle' a big girl ~ and it is true! I don't think it is because of the actual weight... but unless someone is comfortable in his own skin, being around someone who is at ease with her body will make them very uncomfortable. Insecure women attract insecure men. Confident women attract confident men. At least... I hope! lol mmm I do love a confident Man...



And you know a girl has to be proud of a fat ass! I'm trying different things to more of an ass (because I'm mainly hippy) ~ but I do love my handful.
It is definitely spankable, among other things...


No comments: